Enjoy Concerts and Performances During the Holidays
What would the holidays be without music? We are blessed to have so many opportunities in our area to enjoy church and school choirs, band concerts, and dance recitals. The wonderful Christmas concerts put on by the talented musicians from the area schools and by West Shore Community College are not to be missed. In addition, there are dance recitals and holiday plays to put you in a festive mood.
Here's what usually occurs. Dates for 2019 will be added as they become available:
- 5 - OJ Fall Choir Concert 7:30pm, Peterson Auditorium, Ludington.
- 6 - LHS Fall Choir Concert, 7:30pm, Peterson Auditorium, Ludington.
- 20 - Ludington 5th Grade Talent Show, 6pm, Foster School, Ludington.
- 5 - WSCC Jazz Ensemble, 7:30pm, WSCC Center Stage Theater, Scottville.
- 5 - Victorian Choral Concert by Manistee Choral Society, 7pm, First Congregational Church in Manistee.
- 6 - Hart Performing Arts Series, 7:30pm, Hart Middle School Auditorium.
- 6 - Letha Fulton School of Dance Christmas Show, 4pm, Peterson Auditorium, Ludington.
- 7 - Letha Fulton School of Dance Christmas Show, 1pm & 5pm, Peterson Auditorium, Ludington
- 8 - St. Lucia Festival of Lights, 6pm, Emanuel Lutheran Church, Ludington.
- 8 - Christmas by Candlelight Concert, 7pm, Centenary United Methodist Church, 82 S. Hancock in downtown Pentwater.
- 9 - WSCC Gold Coast Chorale 7:30pm, WSCC Center Stage Theater, Scottville.
- 9 & 10 - Ludington Area Catholic Christmas program, 7pm, Peterson Auditorium, Ludington.
- 9 - Scottville Elementary Christmas Program 6pm, A.O. Carlson Auditorium, Scottville.
- 11 - Pentwater Elementary Music K-4 Winter Program, 6pm, Pentwater School.
- 11 - Franklin Kindergarten Music Program, 7-8pm, Peterson Auditorium.
- 12 - Lakeview Elementary Christmas Concert, 7-8pm, Peterson Auditorium.
- 14 - "We'll Be Home for the Holidays", annual program of favorite holiday tunes and tales, 7pm, Ludington Area Center for the Arts.
- 15 - LHS Band Concert, 2pm, Peterson Auditorium, Ludington.
- 15 - Pentwater First Baptist Church Annual Christmas Concert, 6pm, 101 Rush St., Pentwater
- 16 - MCC Middle School concert 7pm, AO Carlson Gymnasium, Scottville.
- 16 - WSCC Chamber Wind Symphony & Percussion Ensemble 7:30pm, Peterson Auditorium.
- 17 - OJ Middle School Band Concert, 7:30pm-8:30pm, Peterson Auditorium, Ludington.
- 17 - Manistee 7th, 8th & MHS Christmas Concert, 7pm, Manistee High School.
- -17 WSCC Concert Choir, 7:30pm, WSCC Center Stage Theater, Scottville.
- 19 - Manistee Choir Holiday Concert 2pm, Manistee High School.
- 19 - MCC High School Band and Choir Concert, 7:30pm, AO Carlson gymnasium, Scottville.
- 19 - Pentwater 5th & 6th, Junior High & High School Winter Concert,, 7pm, Pentwater School.
- 21 - Edgar Struble Nashville Family Christmas, 2pm and 7:30pm, Peterson Auditorium,
More West Michigan Holidays Info...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Ludington Activities & Things to Do -- Play on a beautiful beach, take a tour at Historic White Pine Village, or explore the barn quilt trail, murals or sculptures in the county--Ludington offers many fun things to do for the entire family!
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.